Friday, April 1, 2016

This year as well

Last night, my daughter said to me, " I'm going to USJ (Universal Studio Japan) with my friends tomorrow and decide to get up very early. But, please wake me up if I won't get out of my bed."

When I got up at 04:00 today, it was warm and raining calmly. How lucky I am today, it's the best condition for fishing! I made up my mind to go one-hour fishing before going to work. 

As I expected, fish were active. I caught the first bass with a Pico Pop. This bass was trying to swallow my bait from the head part.



This year as well as recent three years, I've caught the first bass in the year with Pico Pop's.

I could catch two more bass with Heddon Basser lures. Both were good fighters, and three fish for only one-hour fishing was just too good for me. I wanted to keep fishing longer, but had to quit unwillingly.



Today's tackle: ABU Record 5000 (BLK), Phillipson 3M B7L1 custom, Stren 14lb (Clear/Blue Fluorescent), Pico Pop, Heddon Basser, etc.

  BF=1/2/3

No comments:

Post a Comment