Thursday, April 14, 2016

Warm spring rain

Warm spring rain makes fishers happy. 

I have some errands today and took a day off. Just in the early part of the day, I went for a short-time fishing. It's been raining calmly since yesterday morning, and it's getting warmer than early this week. I supposed it would be the best condition for bass fishing.

I didn't have much time to spare, so I decided to go to the same pond as the last time. I browsed to check good spots, and when I cast Heddon Lucky 13 (RH) to the deepest point near a small inlet and gave a couple of actions, this fish came up to the water surface with a big blow-up. I immediately found it would be the biggest one in this season. I could successfully caught it, took some pictures, and released it as soon as possible, as it was a spawning female bass.



Today's tackle: ABU Ambassadeur F.I.V.E., Smith Super Striker GO-103 w/ STTS grip, Daiwa Sight Surf #5, Original Zara Spook, Chugger Spook, Lucky 13, etc.
BF=3/6/6

No comments:

Post a Comment