Tuesday, April 12, 2016

New item

Daiwa Sight Suff II line

My favorite line is, definitely, Stren mono-filament. I use both Hi-Vis Gold and Clear Blue, but it's a little difficult to get the former color when I want it. I'm afraid not so many fishers like this highly visible lines as they may suppose fish can easily recognize the line. In any event, yellow lines works fine when you fish under low light condition. I wanted to buy more Stren spools during this winter, but when I visited a fishing tackle shop near my house, I found this Daiwa's line and I decided to try it. 

The color is perfect for topwater fishing. It is easy to handle and very smooth due to the surface coating. I like a littler harder line (this line is too soft), but not so bad. The price is reasonable for a 1000m spool. As a whole, I strongly recommend this line if you like mono-filament lines for topwater bass fishing.  



No comments:

Post a Comment