Sunday, April 10, 2016

Earthquakes and fishing

In the midnight, I felt an earthquake and awoke. In a short time, I felt again. I could not get a good night's sleep, and got up very early. Then, I decided to go fishing.

Out of regret that I fished in wrong ponds yesterday, I visited one that has no big inlets. I didn't want to fish in muddy ponds with low water temperature. Today, I also decided to catch a bass with one of my favorite pencil baits, Original Zara Spook.

Moments later after I started, I got a short bite. Then, I took a deep breath and cast my Zara Spook again in the same spot (but a little bid more accurately). While I was giving it a few dog-walks, the water exploded and my bait disappeared. I set a hook hard and enjoyed fight with the fish. 

 

I kept fishing with the same bait. When I fished near a very small inlet, another nice fish grabbed it while I took a long pause. It was lucky for me to catch this fish, too. This bass suggests spawning season comes shortly.



It beyond myself, as I caught two bass! After I caught this fish, I went home before my other family members got up. 


Today's tackle: ABU Ambassadeur 5500C (BLK), Smith Super Striker GO-103 w/ STTS grip, Daiwa Sight Surf #4, Original Zara Spook and Crab Wiggler (I used only two today).

  BF=2/5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment