Sunday, May 24, 2015

Magnum Tiger

Since I made a terrible mess just before catching a bass last time, I had been agonized myself over it. I went to the same pond on the next day to try to find the lure I lost, but I couldn't (and got skunked, either). I went again yesterday, and in vain (and got skunked).

Today, I went to a different pond for a switch. It is located near the top of a small mountain, and I had to walk for a while carrying my floating tube. I started before daylight, and kept casting a Heddon Magnum Tiger (GRA color) most of the time. Yes, the same as what I lost last time. I fished almost all the shore areas but got no responses at all. When the morning sun started to beam, I was at the last point but one. I despaired of ever catching a fish, but how lucky I was today, this nice bass (4lb) finally jumped at my lure. I carefully fought with it, not to make the same mistake, and managed to land it. I couldn't be happier about this fish. and I could take a load off my mind.


Today's tackle: ABU Ambassadeur 5000CDL (High Speed), Phillipson RL64LS, Stren 14lb (Clear/Blue Fluorescent), Heddon Magnum Tiger, Chugger Spook, Zara Spook, Wounded Spook, Pico Pop, etc.
BF=5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment