Saturday, May 9, 2015

Got skunked

I went fishing in a nearby pond but got skunked. It may be in the middle of the post-spawning season, and I'm afraid fish were extremely slow. Once a small splash occurred just behind my Nip-I-Diddee, and once I saw a fish chased my Chugger Spook (XRY), but none were hooked. Worse than that, my reel and rod were in bad condition, and I had a little difficulties to cast with them. The rod blank was loose in the grip and the clutch-bar of my reel was stiff enough to strain my thumb. I'd like to go with better ones next time.


Today's tackle: ABU Royal Gold LE, Phillipson Royal RC60, Stren 12lb (Clear/Blue Fluorescent), Jitterstick, Zara Spook, Lucky 13, Pico Slasher, Nip-I-Diddee, Chugger Spook, Gilmore Jumber No-Spinner, etc.
  BF=3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment