Saturday, July 30, 2016

Summer bass

I visited two ponds early in the morning, and caught one each in each pond.

The first bass was on my Zara Spook, and its bite was nice. Not a big one, but a fat energetic fish.  


In the second pond, I got another bite with another Zara Spook of mine, but couldn't hook it up. I guessed it was a small bass or bluegill. Then, I kept fishing but no bites at all. I almost gave up catching more bass, but tried a spot with a small timber standing from the water. I cast my Pico Pop and retrieved it fast. Just when my bait passed the timber, EXPLOSION! I set a hook full blast, and enjoyed the fight with the bass. A good summer bass, isn't it?



Today's tackle: ABU 5000 DeLuxe, Fenwick Fenglass SP634 Custom with straight rubber grip, Daiwa Sight Surf #4, Zara Spook, Original Zara Spook, Chugger Spook, Big Bud, Pico Pop, etc. 
 BF=22/32/53

No comments:

Post a Comment