Friday, July 8, 2016

Day off

I took a day off and went fishing. I first thought I would be going to a nearby sea area to catch Japanese whiting, but changed my mind. I left home at 01:00 and headed for Lake Biwa.

I started fishing before 04:00. I got a big bite with my Big Bud, but I could not hook it up. It was cloudy and I supposed it would be good for topwater fishing. I cast and cast, but all I could catch were two small bass. I fished in three areas, and accoding to my GPS watch I paddled a total of more than 12km long (7.5miles). It was the first time for me to bass fish from a kayak and I was surprised at its compact mobility. 



Today's tackle: (1) ABU 5500CA, Fenwick HMG GFC-555, Daiwa Sight Surf #5, (2) ABU 5500CA, Fenwick HMG HFC-555, Stren Lo-Vis Green 14lb, Heddon Big Bud, Original Zara Spook, Chugger Spook, Cotton Cordell Boy Howdy, etc.

BF=17/26/44

No comments:

Post a Comment