Saturday, August 27, 2016

Before Typhoon Lionrock comes

Make hay before Typhoo Lionrock hits here.

I started fishing at 04:40 AM, and I could barely see where I cast my lure. I long-cast my favorite Zara Spook (CHT), which is very visible even under low light condition, gave it a long pause, and let it dog-walk. A big blow-up occurred just as I imagined, and I set a hook hard. I saw so many timbers and branches around the point I fished that I tried to reel at a rush, but the fish tried to dive into a small area among branches. I forced to pull it closer using my rod, and could finally catch it. It had already dawned, but I had to use light and flash to take pictures.


Then, I fished around floating vegetation, and caught one more bass with a Chugger Spook. This fish closed in on my lure from a distance, and bit it without thinking twice.


Today, I wanted to catch a bass on a Hula Popper, but it didn't work fine. I just enjoyed taking pictures if it.


When I finished fishing almost all the spots in the pond and was about to go home, another nice bass hit my Lucky 13. This fish dived straight down at it just near me, so I got a little upset, but set a hook without a thought. It was today's biggest one, and another hard fighter.

  

Today's tackle: ABU Ambassadeur 5000C, Fenwick Lunkerstik 2054, Stren Clear Blue 12lb, Jointed Jitterbug, Zara Spook, Wounded Spook, Chugger Spook, Moss Boss, Lucky 13, Pico Pop, Hula Popper, etc. 
BF=26/36/70

No comments:

Post a Comment