Saturday, August 20, 2016

For the first time in two weeks

I went fishing for the first time in two weeks.

In the first pond, a few active fish played with my baits. My Thunder Mac (it's a big lure!) got brushed aside and completely popped from the water, but I couldn't hook it. I wanted a second chance, but in vain. Then, I headed the innermost part of the pond, and cast a Zara Spook. A nice bass furiously tried to bite it three times, and I could set a hook in the third time. It was a good fighter, full of energies.


I got some more hits, but caught no more bass. I could spare time this morning, and decided to visit another pond. The pond is located in a mountain area and has clearer water. Two years ago, most of the water in it had gone, so I was wondering if fish were still there.

It seems I worried unnecessarily. I got many bites, and caught a lot of bass. I like the greenish body color of the bass in this pond very much, which is very different from those around my place. I spent more time than I expected, and had a lot of fun in this pond.



Today's tackle: ABU Ambassadeur 5000C, Smith Super Striker GO-103 w/ STTS grip, Stren Clear Blue 12lb, Jointed Jitterbug, Thunder Mac, Zara Spook, Chugger Spook, Crazy Crawler, SOS, Pico Pop, etc. 
BF=24/34/63

No comments:

Post a Comment