Saturday, September 3, 2016

Another typhoon

Another one is now approaching, and according to the weather forecast it may hit our area.

I have chores today, but I could spare a couple of hours and went daytime fishing. Fish were too slow, and I got no reactions at all. I almost gave up catching a bass today, and decided to go home before it got dark.

Then, when I shot a look shallow area from a distance, I found something like a caudal fin on the water surface. I thought it would be a carp, but quietly long-cast a pencil bait just in case of a bass. I waited until all the ripples went out, and slowly started a dog-walk action. All at once, my bait got snatched away, and I set a hook before I knew it. The fish soon jumped out of water, and it was a bass, not a carp! It was bigger than I thought, and fought hard. This totally unexpected bass made me so happy today.




Today's tackle: ABU Ambassadeur 5000 De Luxe, Fenwick Lunkerstik 2053, Daiwa Sight Surf #4, MH pencil, Legend Eyepopper, etc. 
BF=27/37/71

No comments:

Post a Comment