Sunday, September 11, 2016

Too many fishers on Sundays

I almost always try to go fishing on Saturdays, because I see much more fishermen on Sundays. Most ponds I recently fish in are so small that I don't like to fish together with strangers at the same time.

I had some chores yesterday (Saturday), and couldn't go fishing. Today, I decided to go fishing and got up early in the morning. When I was trying to start fishing in a pond and inflating my floating tube, cars of fishermen came to the same pond one after another. I was discouraged and made up my mind to head my car to another one. I visited the second pond for the first time in these two months, and in the meantime a lot of Canadian pondweed were growing there. I had only a few weedless-type lures with me today, so I had a hard time to fish there.

I caught a small bass with a Chugger Spook in the half-light, but no fish followed after it. And what was worse, one of my fins was broken. I left the pond before 07:00 AM feeling so frustrated.
 
 

Today's tackle: ABU Ambassadeur 5000 De Luxe, Fenwick Boron-X X-953 M (customed), Daiwa Sight Surf #5, Heddon Chugger Spook, 210, Snag Proof Moss Mouse, etc. 
BF=29/39/77

No comments:

Post a Comment