Saturday, May 28, 2016

Short trip

I wanted to catch a bass, but caught a snakehead the other day. The lure is a unpainted prototype that my good friend is making. I'm sure the snakehead couldn't but try to feed, when it came into its sight.


I went on a short trip this time to an area full of small farm ponds. I got skunked in the first, second, and third ponds, but finally found a good water in the next pond. I caught 8 bass including a few nice ones. The water color was so muddy and bright-colored lures worked fine there.


As always, I wanted to take some pictures of my tackle to keep records, but the end cap of my rod came off from the grip while I was fishing. Fortunately, I could find the cap on the water and I fixed it as soon as I got back. 

Today's tackle: ABU 5500C (BLK), Phillipson 3M B7L1 custom, Daiwa Sight Surf #5, Heddon Lucky 13, Southbend Bass Oreno, a prototype lure (JJ), etc.
BF=9/17/24

No comments:

Post a Comment