Saturday, September 19, 2015

Just before the athletic meet starts

It's very fine today, and my daughters had an athletic meet at their junior high school. Just before it started, I went fishing for only a short time. I visited the same pond as the last time, but got skunked. I had a very small bite on my Harrison Bass Frog, but I guess the fish was too small to eat the frog.


As soon as I got home, I left home again to visit their school with my wife, and watched almost all the programs. Both of my daughters belong to the school track team, and we enjoyed watching them achieve good results. Youth is wonderful!


After getting home in the evening, I put my fishing tackle together as I had no time to do so in the morning. The Lucky 13 (JRH) I used today didn't show livelier actions than I expected, and I think I should make some alternations on it, replacing the hooks and so on to change the weight. While I'm trying on it, I'm now wondering which Lucky 13 to put in my fishing box next.



Today's tackle: ABU Ambassdeur 5000CDL (high speed), Mr Don MW59N (Dog Fighter) w/ Fuji wood grip, Stren 14lb (Clear/Blue Fluorescent), Heddon Wounded Spook, Original Zara Spook, 210, Lucky 13, Harrison Bass Frog, etc. 
BF=15/24

No comments:

Post a Comment