Sunday, June 30, 2013

The end of June

It is the last day of June today. I went fishing again just during early in the morning. Thanks to the much rainfall this month, most ponds near here stock up much more water than May. 

I visited a pond where I saw some huge bass before. Flowers of mimosa were blooming by the pond, and the combination of their reflection and green floating weeds was beautiful on the water surface.
 

The fishing was very slow, much slower than I expected. I got several bites, and caught two very small bass with a Heddon Wounded Spook (BF). 

  
I wanted to catch fish with this Pico Pop (RH), but I had no luck. Pico Pop Derby (a fishing photo contest) will soon be over, and unfortunately I could not go up for it. July starts from tomorrow, and I have some tough tasks to tackle during the month. However, I hopefully would like to find chances to go out for fishing as often as possible.
 

 
Today's tackle: ABU 5000 CDL (86, high-speed), Fenwick 2054, Stren 14lb (clear blue), Heddon Zara Spook, Wounded Spook, Chugger Spook, Lucky 13, Pico Pop, etc. 
  BF=4/14

No comments:

Post a Comment