Sunday, May 15, 2011

Splash on Pico Pop

I went out for bass fishing again early this morning. A nice fat bass (44cm, 2-1/2lb class) rushed at my Pico Pop, and fought hard. It took a while to catch her.
I like beautiful eyes of bass.
Today, I tried ABU 5500ST (Striper), which outfits bushes to hold the spool, not ball bearings. This is another good reel to use.
'Striper' reminds me of this old commercial film by SUNTORY.


The sun rises from the east. The water reflects it.

Then, I went to some more ponds but got skunked after the sun rose up. Brilliantly blue sky, green trees, and clear water. It is a lot of fun to fish in this early summer season.
Today's tackle:
ABU 5500ST (Striper) & Fenwick GFC-60, ABU 5500C & Fenwick 2054, Stren 14lb (Low-Vis Green), Pico Pop, Heddon Chugger Spook, Zara Spooks (1st and 3rd), Zara II, Wounded Spook, Magnum Torpedo, Crazy Crawler, Cotton Cordell Redfin, etc.
BF=4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment