Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Another nice bass

I received a beautiful lure from a good friend of mine several days ago, and I couldn't wait to cast it. Fortunately, it started to rain calmly early this morning, so I decided to go fishing in a pond near my house before going to work. 


I could spare only one hour, though I started before the sun rose. I first checked the pond widely using a Heddon Wounded Spook, but got no hits at all. Then, I changed lures to this lure (named Jutting Joe). I cast it between submerged branches of a fallen tree, let it pause a few seconds, and then gave it a few darting actions. How nicely it worked! I got a bite with a lot of blowing-up splash, and a nice bass strongly pulled my line to fight with me. It was not so long, but a fat muscular bass. I pleased myself to catch it, and headed home as soon as I released it.


 
Today's tackle: ABU Ambassadeur 5000, Jackson BB Now BN-160ML w/ STTS grip, Daiwa Sight Surf #4 (orange), Heddon Wounded Spook and Retrom Jutting Joe. 
BF=11/22/14

No comments:

Post a Comment