Saturday, April 15, 2017

Got skunked

I went fishing early this morning. About 20 minutes after I started, I got one bite on my Chugger Spook and set a hook, but lost the fish just before I tried to catch it. What a poor fisher I am! It was the one and last reaction from fish, and as a result I got skunked.


I saw a few pre-spawning bass mating in shallow areas. I wished them a good luck and smooth spawning.


Today's tackle: ABU Mag II, Fenwick GFC-60, Daiwa Sight Surf #4, Heddon Original Zara Spook, 2nd Zara Spook, Chugger Spook, Luck 13, etc. 
BF=1/5/1
------------------------------------- 

After I got back, I checked the hooks of my Chugger Spook. I made all the hooks barbless long ago, but I didn't notice it. I should have paid much attention to my lures.

No comments:

Post a Comment