Thursday, April 20, 2017

One-hour fishing

I could spare a littler longer hours this morning, and, yes, I went fishing. I was thinking water color would be muddier than before due to heavy rain during this week, and I started fishing with fluorescent-colored lures.

I cast my Zara Spook (CHT color) accurately to a small spot a few inches away from the shore, waited until water ripples disappeared, and then gave it a dog-walk action. Bang! The water blew up as I expected. It was a hard fighter bass, and I felt the hardest among the bass I've caught this season (just please do not say you've not caught so many so far).



I kept fishing for about one hour, but I got no more bites. I finished fishing before 06:00 am and left the pond. 


Today's tackle: ABU Ambassadeur 5000 De Luxe, Jackson BB Now BN-160ML, Daiwa Sight Surf #5, Heddon 2nd Zara Spook, Bass Oreno, etc. 
BF=3/7/3

No comments:

Post a Comment