Friday, July 31, 2015

High then low water

Due to the last typhoon, the water level once rose up 1-2 m, and then went down. I saw a lot of underwater stems of vegetation hanging from the branches of terrestrial trees.


We have extremely hot days after the typhoon passed, and fish seemed too slow. I got two bites with a XBW Wounded Spook and Smithwick Devil's Horse (F300), but could not hook them up. Another bad thing I suffered was the genuine prop of my old Wounded Spook was broken while I was fishing. The bait suddenly showed odd actions as I twitched, and I found a part of prop wings had gone. I have to replace it as soon as possible (I believe I have some spares).



In the end, I got skunked. Weather forecasts say that we'll keep having the hottest days through the year from now, so I'm afraid I can't go fishing for a while...


Today's tackle: ABU Ambassadeur 5500C (Black), Phillipson Regal Lancer RL64LS, Stren 14lb (Clear/Blue Fluorescent), Heddon Wounded Spook, 210, Smithwick Devil's Horse F300, Pico Slasher, Eger Sweet 16, etc.
BF=13/21

No comments:

Post a Comment