Friday, July 3, 2015

Getting smaller

I took a half-day off today, did some troublesome chores, and then went fishing.


While leaves of water vegetation are growing bigger and bigger, fish I can catch seem to get smaller and smaller. I caught a bass with a Heddon Lucky 13. This fish was the smallest among the bass I caught during this fishing season.


I visited another pond, which I'd never fished in. Both of the water quality and quantity looked good, and I started to fish there. Once a big bass chased my Crazy Crawler, but it didn't attacked my bait. I was disappointed, but gave up the fish (next time, I hope). In 20-30 minutes, I renewed my smallest record with a Pico Pop. It was small, but the body condition was so so.



I changed lures to Heddon Wounded Spook (BF), and caught another one. This was not so big, either, but stroke with a big blow-up. 



While I fished, I expected gentle rain to activate fish, but unfortunately it wasn't. However, it was a good day, all in all. I enjoyed a lot and felt pleased with the result.

 
Today's tackle: ABU Ambassadeur 5000CDL, Fenwick Boron-X XCA-554, Stren 14lb (Clear/Blue Fluorescent), Heddon Original Zara Spook, Lucky 13, Crazy Crawler, Wounded Spook, Chugger Spook, Pico Pop, etc.
BF=11/18

No comments:

Post a Comment