Sunday, October 5, 2014

Before the typhoon comes

Another typhoon (#18) is approaching, and it was (and is) very windy today. 
I wanted to go fishing early in the morning before it got stormy, but I could not get up early. While I was doing some chores in the morning, I checked weather forecasts so many times and hoped to go out for short-time fishing in the afternoon. I finished lunch a little earlier than usual, and decided to go to a small farm pond near my place.

I expected the stormy weather would activate big bass, so I chose a heavier rod, which I usually use in big lakes. However, big bass were still slow, and only small ones were bouncily reacted to my lures. They relentlessly chased my lures, and powerfully blew up them, in spite of being hooked or not. 

Considering it was a daytime fishing on Sunday, it was not so bad.


Today's tackle: ABU Ambassdeur 5500C (black), Fenwick Boron-X X-953 M (customed)Stren Low-Vis Green 14lb, Heddon Zara Spook, Chugger Spook, Hedd Hunter Minnow (w/ prop), Brush Popper, Moss Boss (w/ buzz), etc. 

BF=13/25

No comments:

Post a Comment