Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A bad day of fishing is...

I had a special leave and went fishing in a large pond today. It broke gray, as the dull sky was gorged with deep clouds. I caught many bass, but all were small. Some hit my lures with awesome blow-ups, and I enjoyed burning them into my memory. I expected a big fish, but I never complain. As you often say, "A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work."

  
I've recently got a few more old Heddon Wounded Spooks, and last night I wondered which one I should put into my fishing tackle box next. I finally picked up a BF (bullfrog) one, and I cast it very often today. It worked fine, and now it has a lot of teeth marks on the body.


Today's tackle: ABU Ambassdeur 5500C (black), Fenwick Boron-X X-953 M (customed)Stren Low-Vis Green 14lb, Heddon Zara Spook, Chugger Spook, Wounded Spook, Meadow Mouse, etc.
BF=16/29

No comments:

Post a Comment