Saturday, September 21, 2013

I recovered

After finishing the ultra-marathon, I suffered muscle aches on my legs, especially shins and thighs, and my feet terribly swelled on Monday (the next day of the race). I could walk, but the speed was as slow as a snail. I also felt difficulties to go downstairs. Then, I felt much better three days later, and thought I could jog (but I didn't because I was a little busy working). On Friday (5 days later), I believed I totally recovered and ran 5 km. Today, I had no strange feeling on my legs at all, and went fishing early in the morning.

The moon age of today was 15.64 at noon, one day after the harvest full moon. It was almost setting, and the sun was about to rise from the other side.


We had much rainfall on Sunday-Monday due to the typhoon which hit Japan. I was afraid the water got much muddier than previous weeks, so I made great use of fluorescent and black lures today. In the first pond, I caught one bass with a Bagley's Bang-O Spinner #5 in a hot tiger color.


I had chores today, but could spare a few more hours, so I decided to go another pond. The water there was very mucky, and I felt fish were very slow. I caught two bass, both with a Heddon Hedd Plug (FYB). They were not wandering around floating weeds, but were waiting in the wings near closed-off sections. Their body color went white presumably because of the turbid water. I used lighter tackle today, and could fully enjoy their fight. 



Today's tackle: ABU Royal Gold LE, Fenwick Lunker Gear LGX 38C (I replaced the grip), Stren 12lb (Hi-Vis gold), Bagley's Bang-O Spinner, Heddon Wouded Spook, Hedd Plug, Zara Spook, Chugger Spook, etc. 
  BF=12/23

No comments:

Post a Comment