Saturday, August 31, 2013

2-hour fishing and 4-hour running

It is the last day of August. I got up at 03:15 and went fishing in a small pond near out place. It's getting a little cooler these days and we have had some rain this week, so I expected a good fishing. I cast many lures, much more than usual, and got some nice reactions from fish, but I could catch only a bass (not so big). Anyway, as most fishers say a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work.



I wrapped up my fishing for about two hours, went home to change cloths, and then I started running. Because of a typhoon, it was too windy for me to run against the wind, and it took much longer time to finish today's running. I had to partly walk when gusting. As said before, it is the last day of August today, and I tallied the total distance of this month. I ran a total of 311 km (=193 miles) during this month, and 915 km (=569 miles) in these three months. It is right on schedule, but... I'm not really sure if I can finish the 100 km race in September. Right now, I'd like to keep my strength of mind.

Today's tackle: ABU 5000DL, Fenwick Boron-X X-953M (rebuilt), Stren 14lb (Hi-Vis Gold), Improved Hedd Plug, Zara Spook, Big Bud, Lucky 13, 210, Chugger Spook, Wounded Spook, Pico Pop, Pico Slasher, Hula Popper, etc.

BF=10/21
  

No comments:

Post a Comment