Friday, July 26, 2013

Tough fishing

It's been very hot since the rainy season was over.

I took a day off today (after working 10 days in a row), and went fishing early in the morning. Maybe because of the hot temperature, the fishing was very tough. I visited four ponds, but could barely catch a bluegill in the first pond and a bass in the last one. I was thinking I took pictures of them, but I could not find them. Anyway, both were not so big.

I was exhausted, but now feel better after taking a nap at home. Then, I ran 10km under the blazing sun in the afternoon.  


Today's tackle: ABU 5000 De Luxe, Fenwick HMG GFC-60 J, Stren 14lb (Hi-Vis Gold), Pico Slasher, Zara Spook, Wounded Spook, Chugger Spook, Garcia Mouse, etc.  

Today, I used a 6-ft rod. I basically like longer rods, but I use shorter ones (5 or 5.5 ft long) when I fish from my floating tube. Six feet is longer than my full arm length and I felt hard time to pass the line through the guides on the tube.
BF=7/17

No comments:

Post a Comment