Saturday, September 29, 2012

Pond full of water vegetation

I visited many ponds from early in the morning today. In the first and second ponds I fished, I got skunked, though small bass touched my lures several times. Then I visited more, but the water level of them was very low because of drought. The last pond I visited was not so bad. The water surface of it is covered with vegetation (named "hishi" in Japanese), and it has a lot of water to enjoy fishing there. I cast to limited spots where the vegetation was not so thick and I could catch two small bass. I'd like to go there first thing in the morning next time.
 
  
After I enjoyed fishing, I ran a 16 km build-up. The monthly total distance I ran in September covered longer than 250 km, just as long as I scheduled.

Today's tackle:
ABU Record 5000 (Red, gray spool & drag wheel), Phillipson RC 60L, Stren 12lb (Hi-Vis Gold. I should have used 14 lb), Wounded Spook, Chugger Spook, Jointed Jitterbug, AC Plug, etc.
BF=16/25

No comments:

Post a Comment