Saturday, July 22, 2017

One bass with Pico Pop

It's been too hot these days. I could catch only one bass with a Pico Pop that my good friend gave to me the other day.


I recently got some nice lures, and I tried them for fishing today. One of them is an Original Zara Spook in MG (Musky Gold) color. When I got it, a lot of glitters were over-coated by the previous owner over the original paint, and I had a hard time to remove them. I finally cleaned it and now it looks very similar to the original one. MG is one of my favorite colors in Heddon lures, and I like this lure very much too.



Today's tackle: ABU Ambassadeur 5500CA, Jackson BB Now BN-160ML w/ STTS grip, Daiwa Sight Surf #4, Heddon Original Zara Spook, Chugger Spook, Lucky 13, Pico Pop, Harrison Frog, etc. 
BF=19/31/27

No comments:

Post a Comment