Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Took a day off and went...

I took a day off today and went fishing to a little far area from my place. In the morning, I had a very hard time to find a good pond. I visited a total of six, got some bites, but was skunked. In the afternoon, I decided I would never go home without catching a bass, and kept casting small shadow spots under trees. Finally, a nice bass hit my Chugger Spook(GRA) at 12:30 pm. I felt relieved to be able to catch it.


Before going to home, I visited another pond. The water was muddy and I saw a lot of carp mating in shallow areas. There, I could catch two more bass with a Dying Flutter and Pico Slasher. It reminds me, I got two nice reactions in the morning when I was using a Heddon Magnum Torpedo. It was too late for me to notice prop baits worked fine today.

 

Today's tackle: ABU Record 5000 (black), Phillipson Pacemaker PC-56 (refinished, olive thread), Stren 14lb (Clear/blue fluorescent), Heddon Chugger Spook,Zara Spook, Lucky 13, Zara II, Dying Flutter, Pico Slasher, Bass Oreno, etc. 
BF=5/14/8

No comments:

Post a Comment