Thursday, December 18, 2014

Kit

When I was a kid, I was always interested in 'kit lures' or 'lure kit'. They made me feel to gain something more and special. At that time, I didn't know such kits included one or two lures that you would never use. I did find this truth much later.

Now, I know such lure kits are also nice to be displayed on the walls. I like these new natural-colored Fred Arbogast lures, and they look beautiful in the package.


This old Mepps Basser kit is also nicely made. The box is gorgeous and printed with good pictures of fishers with big fish. They're smiling and look very happy.


This is a scan from 1992 Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World catalog. I should have bought all of these Mepps lure kits for my collection. These are still available now, but I like older ones much better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment