Sunday, June 22, 2014

I like rain

I like fishing in the rain, but it was not my day today.

It has been kind of droughty around here, even though it is a rainy season now.
Today, we had a calm rainy day, and I expected fish were active. 

Small bluegill often rushed at my lures, but bass were much slower.
I got some nice bites on Harrison Super Frog, and Snagproof Moss Mouse around weedy areas, but I couldn't hook them up at all. I thought they're bass. Then, gave up fishing in weedy areas and started casting to a near shore area. When I cast a Pico Slasher, a nice-looking blackish green bass went at it and I could catch it (not so big). 
I finished fishing at 07:30 am and went home to have a breakfast.

<< Just checked how they float on the water >>

Today's tackle: ABU Ambassdeur 5000 De Luxe, Fenwick 2053, Stren 14lb (Low-Vis Green), Original Zara Spook, Lucky 13, Chugger Spook, Harrison Super Frog, Snagproof Moss Mouse, Pico Slasher, etc. 
BF=4/11

No comments:

Post a Comment