Saturday, May 25, 2013

New Pico is light

Fish were slow, that's all. One lucky thing I found today was that I saw a few big (I may say huge) bass swimming in a pond where I have only caught very small ones. I'd like to catch them next time I go there.

By the way, I was feeling some of new Pico Pops very light in weight. Today, I compared them with an old one (black/silver foil) on the water surface. The floating position of one of mine (RH, MAEYAMA CUSTOM) was totally different from the old one, though that of the KCH was almost the same as the old one.



I weighed them after I got back. As I suspected, the RH was 1.5-1.7g (ca. 1/16 oz) lighter than old ones. I was thinking this would happen, and, how thoroughly prepared, I was setting aside plenty of PICO spare dressed hooks in one of my tackle boxes. I'd like to replace them to increase the weight, and try them next time.






Today's tackle: ABU 5000 DeLuxe, Fenwick 2053, Stren 14lb (Hi-Vis Gold), Heddon Zara Spook, Wounded Spook, Lucky 13, etc. 
  BF=1/9

 

No comments:

Post a Comment