Thursday, April 19, 2012

First bass

Today I had to finish a chore at a bank, so I took a half-day off from work. Luckily, I could find spare time, and of course I went fishing.

This fish pounced on my lure (Heddon Magnum Tiger in GRA) jumping aside from a shade of overhung trees. I could look at whole body of her and was very excited to know her size. She was a good fighter and weighed about 4 lb.  


l wanted to take a picture of myself with this fish, but it was out-of-focus. I felt pressed to release the her as immediately as possible, and I noticed the awful picture when I got home. What a goof, I made!


Today's tackle:
ABU Record 5000 (BLK), Phillipson Challenger (9055 rebuilt), Stren 14lb (clear), Heddon magnum Tiger, Chugger Spook, Original Zara Spook, Gilmore Hoodler, Shakespeare Glo-Lite Swimming Mouse, etc. 

BF=1/4

No comments:

Post a Comment