Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Go east, get wet


I went east, and got almost wet to the skin in the rain. As always, I expected a bonanza, but the weather did not take my part. I caught a nice bass with a Zara Spook (VRB) early in the morning, and another small one with a Timber Rattler (NBL), but could not catch any more. I hope to go out for bass fishing several more times before this season is over.

This old Original Zara Spook (VRB) is in a swayback shape, and always works very fine. I picked it up from my old tackle box to cast for the first time in these years. I have five or six of them in the same color, but this well-used one is my favorite.

Vegetation community was still very good in the water, and I could imagine many fish among it when I closed my eyes......Hopefully.
  
 
Today's tackle:
ABU Ambassadeur black 5500C(1981) & Fenwick Boron-X 953 (rebuilt), Stren 14lb., Zara Spook, Timber Rattler Minnow (w/ a tail prop), Chugger Spook, Wounded Spook, Gilmore Jumper, etc..
BF=16/23

No comments:

Post a Comment