Saturday, September 17, 2011

Heavy rain

Now, two typhoons are approaching here and an autumn rain front is staying over the Japanese archipelago. I never forgot to put my gore-tex rain jacket and waders in the car, and went fishing from early in the morning. As forecast, it rained, sometimes very heavily, but fish were not as active as I expected. I caught only one small bass (about 25-30cm) with a Heddon Zara Spook (CHT). I was believing that small bass would never hit this lure because of its size, and when the water surface was exploded, I hoped a big one. However, the bass was small enough to be easily retrieved to me. I released it without taking a picture, because I felt it was a pain to take my camera from the bag. 


Today's tackle:
ABU Ambassadeur black 5500C (1981), Fenwick Boron-X 953 (rebuilt), Daiwa line, Zara Spook, Chugger Spook, Wounded Spook, Dalton Twist, etc.
BF=14/20

No comments:

Post a Comment