Saturday, September 24, 2011

Got skunked in a muddy pond

I started fishing before it was light, and I could see countless numbers of stars in the sky. Because of radiative cooling, it was the coolest morning in this fall season, and I put on a light fleece jacket. Anyway, it was a mistake to start early. When I knew it, I was in very muddy water, maybe because of the typhoon last week. I cast and cast to good spots, but got skunked.


Today's tackle:
ABU Ambassadeur black 5500C(1982) & Fenwick HFC-555, Ambassadeur 5500ST & Fenwick HFC-555, Stren 12lb., Heddon 210, Chugger Spook, Wounded Spook, Dalton Twist, Meadow Mouse, Mepps Aglia #5, etc. 
 I used Fenwick 5-power rods for the first time in these years, and rediscovered they're not bad when I take only one rod with me.
BF=14/21

No comments:

Post a Comment