Friday, November 4, 2016

Day off

I took a day off and went fishing again. It was a freezing morning due to radiative cooling under clear sky, and I had to fish with my gloves. Fish were slow as well as yesterday, and I had a hard time to catch bass. Fortunately, I could meet an active ones and caught two.

Just see the right top side of the video screen, and don't miss a nice blow-up in the later fall. I hoped a bigger one, but I won't complain about size, which doesn't matter for me.



If you want to fish slowly-steadily during this season of the year, Gilmore Hoodler may be a go-to lure. It is well acted with your jerk, twitch, or even do-nothing but just making the prop slightly spin.  

Today's tackle: ABU Record 5000 (BLK), Phillipson Challenger (9055 rebuilt), Stren 14lb (Clear/Blue Fluorescent), Gilmore Hoodler, Bass Oreno, Pico Pop, Heddon Zara Spook, Crabwiggler, etc. 
BF=35/48/95

No comments:

Post a Comment