Sunday, November 6, 2016

Bad loser

I'm afraid I'm a bad loser to finish this fishing season, and went fishing again this morning. I got only one bite, and caught one small bass with a Gilmore Hoodler. The blow-up on the water surface was so splendid that I expected a larger bass, but I had to face the reality. Anyway, it was good to catch a bass during this season, but not all good, I got wet owing to my old neoprene waders. I felt cold last time, so I changed my waders from Gore-tex to neoprene ones this time to keep my body warm. I should have paid much more attention to them, as it was more than 15 years ago that I bought them! I'd like to get new ones during this coming winter.

  
Today's tackle: ABU Record 5000 (BLK), Phillipson Challenger (9055 rebuilt), Stren 14lb (Clear/Blue Fluorescent), Gilmore Hoodler, Bass Oreno, Heddon Zara Spook, Lucky 13, etc.
BF=36/49/96

No comments:

Post a Comment