Saturday, October 1, 2016

New camera

One of my cameras was broke the other day, and I replaced it. I was wondering which to buy, an sports-action camera or a conventional waterproof one, but I find I like ones that I can hold with my hands when I take pictures/movies. This  time, I bought an Olympus TG-4.

Today, I used it outdoors for the first time. It can take bright pictures even under dark conditions, which I feel very fine as I often fish before the sun rises. Moreover, I'm impressed with the performance of movie recording, which is much improved compared to my old cameras.


Even clipped-out pictures from videos are beautiful enough, if you want to use them just for your blog. This is one from the video above. I'm really pleased to buy this camera.


As for fishing, we had much rainfall in September, and most waters around here are full and have got muddy. I could catch some bass but all were small.

 
 


Today's tackle: ABU Ambassadeur 5000 De Luxe, Smith Super Striker GO-103 w/ STTS grip, Daiwa Sight Surf #4, Heddon Crabwiggler, Chugger Spook, Wounded Spook, Whopper Stopper Hellcat, etc. 
BF=31/43/85

No comments:

Post a Comment