Sunday, May 18, 2014

More Florida lures

Speaking of Florida lures, you cannot discount Jim Pfeffer baits. I've just got some Plastic Bananas that my friend has been strongly recommending. The green head/back one looks very beautiful, though I'm not sure if the 2-piece card box is a correct one (marked #120*) for the color. I can say the faded belly color of the frog looks either "yellow (#102)" or "white (#109)", but supposedly "white", as the yellow paint of the frog pattern on the back is brighter than the belly color. The red head one with red spots is well fished and just in fishing condition. I like the fish flashing color, too.

* The code of green head/back color is found to be #108, so the box is incorrect. 
   Now, I'm wondering what color #120 is like.  


PS: After writing this article, I went out for fishing early in the morning, but got skunked again. I went there just to breathe cool air and watch wild birds...


Today's tackle: ABU Ambassdeur 5000 De Luxe, Fenwick SP634 (custom), Stren 14lb (Low-Vis Green), Original Zara Spook, Chugger Spook, Jim Pfeffer Banana, Rebel Jumpin Minnow, etc. 
BF=3/7

No comments:

Post a Comment