Saturday, October 5, 2013

Hedd Hunter Minnow SP

It's Saturday today, and I went fishing early in the morning as usual. 

In the first pond, I got skunked. I got a good bite with a Heddon Wounded Spook, but maybe the fish was so small that I could not set a hook. Then, I drove to another pond.

There, I caught many bass. Maybe as many as I had caught in this fishing season. All of them were small, but they cheerfully attacked my lures, and it was a lot of fun to fish them with topwater lures. The most productive lure was Heddon Hedd Hunter Minnow with a prop on the tail. Original Hedd Hunter Minnow lures don't have a prop, but I like attaching one on the tail as my Bomber Speed Shad

After catching some fish, I tried to take a movie of my fishing. Enjoy the blow-up on it!





Today's tackle: I used my favorite reel and rod today.
ABU Record 5000 (BLK), Phillipson Challenger (9055 rebuilt), Stren 14lb (clear/blue fluorescent), Heddon Lucky 13 (wood), Chugger Spook, Wounded Spook, Hedd Hunter Minnow, etc.
BF=14/25

No comments:

Post a Comment