Sunday, March 10, 2013

First fishing, only the early March

It's been very warm this weekend, so last night I decided to go out for fishing on Sunday morning. I reeled new lines on three of my reels, picked up some lures, and checked the waders in a big rush. One of the reels I wanted to use is ABU 5000CDL. I recently got a pair of new side plates (w/ beveled rims) to replace, and totally overhauled it. It looks much more beautiful than before, even looks almost new.
 
It was really warm as predicted, and I could enjoy fishing without gloves. The pond I visited has much water, and the water quality was good. However..., fish were still inactive. I got no bites at all, and got skunked. Anyway, I felt happy to be on the water again this fishing season. The reel worked extremely smoothly, and I felt no problems at, about casting at least. Hope to catch a fish next time.


Today's tackle:
ABU 5000CDL (plates replaced), Phillipson 3M F562, Stren 14lb (Hi Vis Gold), Zara Spook, Chugger Spook, Original Zara Spook, 210, Lucky 13, Hoodler, Bass Oreno, etc. 

BF=0/1

No comments:

Post a Comment