Wednesday, March 20, 2013

2 losses and 0 wins

It's a holiday here, and I went fishing for a brief instant of time during early in the morning. It was warm and I hoped to catch a fish, but got skunked again. Only a good news was that I saw a big bass swimming around a shallow area in the pond where I fished, though it showed no interest to my lure. Anyway, I seldom catch a fish in March, so I'd like to try to think this is a pre-season game. 

I read an article of Zara Spook and tried this lure.
My favorite Chugger Spook didn't work, either.
Heddon Game Fisher, an old wood lure

Today's tackle: ABU Record 5000 (BLK), Phillipson Challenger (9055 rebuilt), Stren 14lb (clear/blue fluorescent), Heddon Chugger Spook, Zara Spook, Lucky 13, Game Fisher, etc. 
  BF=0/2
 

No comments:

Post a Comment