Saturday, July 21, 2012

All were small

The rainy season finally ended last Monday, and here comes the mid-summer. I got up at 02:50 AM, and it was a sweltering night. 
As I hoped, the water condition was recovered, but all that got interested in my lures were small fish. I didn't count accurately, but I fished 8-10 of them. Only once, I got a good bite with big splash, but I couldn't hook the fish. 


I retrieved a poor drowning beetle from the water. It flew to the sky after the wings got dry. I didn't see bass eat this kind of insect in this pond. Most bass I caught had potbelly (though they're small), and I guess their present main food is small fish and crawfish.


After I'm home, I jogged 16 km (about 10 miles) around my house under the blazing sun. Very tired! 

Today's tackle: 
ABU Record Ambassadeur 5000, Fenwick HMG GFC-60, Daiwa #5 line (Clear), Heddon Chugger Spook, Zara Spook, Smithwick Wood Chug, Mann's Hardworm (prop), Harrison Bass Frog, etc.  
BF=9/16

No comments:

Post a Comment