Saturday, March 31, 2012

Singin' in the rain

I woke up at 03:45 and went fishing for the first time this year. Warm southern wind has been blowing since last evening, and it was still warm even early in the morning. However, it has already started to rain, sometimes heavily.
I started fishing before dawn, and I got a bite on my Gilmore Hoodler but could not hook it. Maybe it was a very small fish. The weather forecast said a cold front would move through our area in the morning, so I finished fishing just after checking a pond round. Anyway, it was good to be able to go out for fishing this year again.


Today's tackle:
ABU Record 5000 (BLK), Phillipson Challenger (9055 rebuilt), Stren 14lb (clear), Gilmore Hoodler, Wood Lucky 13, Shakespeare Swimming Mouse, etc. 
BF=0/1

No comments:

Post a Comment