Monday, November 23, 2009

Finished a full marathon

Finally, I finished a full marathon, Fukuchiyama Marathon, today. The race is one of the most largest city marathons in Japan, and I hear more than 10,000 runners went for it this year.

Today, my daughters had their school's music program and my wife also attended it, so I had to go alone. I got up 04:00 AM in the morning, and left for Fukuchiyama city at 04:45.
It was my debut full marathon race, and my target time was 3 hours and 55 minutes. It was very lucky that I could ran at a good rate, and my personal record was 3 hours and 44 minutes (NET). Now, I'm feeling very good, but extremely exhausted.

Maybe I was somewhere in these runners.
Have NOT seen anything, yet. Keep running till the fat lady sings!
Just before the finish line, rapid upslope.
Finally finished, and checking my stop-watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment