Friday, May 31, 2019

Chugger Spook YBS

May is going to be over before I know it. I went fishing for only one hour early in the morning to catch the last bass of this month.

I started with Heddon Big Bud and Dalton Twist, but soon changed to Chugger Spook (YBS, yellow with black spots), which I sharpened hooks of. I like these Chugger Spooks manufactured in the early production era very much, because their buoyancy is a little different from later ones. Anyway, I could caught a bass (not so big) with the YBS Chugger Spook, and I'm satisfied with the result. Now, I'm in rush to go on a business trip...

 

Today's tackle: ABU Ambassadeur 5500C (BLK),Phillipson Pacemaker PC-56, Daiwa Sight Surf, Heddon Big Bud, Dalton Twist, Chugger Spook, Lucky 13, etc.
BF=8/10/12

No comments:

Post a Comment