Saturday, April 6, 2019

Another nice one

Again, I went fishing for a short time early in this morning. When I was preparing for it last night, I put only a couple of pencil baits in my tackle box. Then I woke up this morning, watched the sky from the window, and I noticed it'd be much calmer than I expected. I added more pencil baits in my box before I left home, which resulted in a good fishing.

Yes, I caught a nice bass with an old Zara Spook. This female bass hit my bait after a longer spell of my slowly-steadily actions. I guess she was watching bait from the bottom of the pond, and finally rushed at it. She was a beautiful 5 pounder bass, and I'm feeling too happy still now.

 


Today's tackle: ABU Ambassadeur 5500, Fenwick Fenglass SP634, Daiwa Sight Surf #5 (yellow), Heddon Zara Spook, Lucky 13, Musky Jitterbug, Pico Pop, etc.
BF=2/2/3

No comments:

Post a Comment