Saturday, December 3, 2016

December bass

I seldom enjoy bass fishing in winter but I tried it today, because I wanted to try a new rod handle (grip). I didn't get up so early and started fishing after the sun rose.

The rod handle (STTS 2016) is super, and the build-in metal core perfectly works to make the handle stiff. I felt no bentness when I cast, set a hook, and land a fish. Yes, it was too lucky for me to be able to catch a bass in this month, December! I didn't expect it, but I got very excited to see the big blow-up on the water surface. I've heard that body color of winter bass is beautiful, and so it was. 




Today's tackle: ABU Ambassadeur MAG II, Smith Super Striker GO-103 w/ STTS 2016 grip (new), Daiwa Sight Surf #4, Bass Oreno, Gilmore Hoodler, etc. 
BF=37/52/97

No comments:

Post a Comment