Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Force Awakens

I finished another marathon today. I ran this race five years in a row, and know the course well. According to the weather forecast, it will rain in the evening, so I wanted to finish before getting drenched. It was almost off-the-cuff race for me like the last month's race, but I tried hard. 

I took care to save my energy as much as possible until I got ready. I ran constantly at 5m10-20s/km pace from the scratch to 30km point. Then, I left the course to go to the toilet (I went twice during this race), and after I refreshed, my force awoke. I decided to run as hard as possible to the goal. From there, I was never passed through by anyone, but passed through plenty of runners. After I'm back, I analyzed my data and found the pace of the closing leg was the fastest in these five years. The total record was not out of the way, but all is well that ends well.

My result: 3h36m12s (net); 1h50m55s+1h45m17s

 

No comments:

Post a Comment